China is a bordering country of India. Climates, as well as a variety of diseases, are similar between the two nations. As a result, China is one of the countries that prefer to study MBBS abroad. Students from India are going to study MBBS in China for several years. In fact, we in the world have been recommending Chinese medical universities like Qingdao University (QUD) since the year 2006. All medical colleges and universities like Qingdao University (QUD) in China are owned by the government (state). This ensures that the qualities of education, as well as the standards, are never jeopardized for profit. There are many medical universities like Qingdao University (QUD) in China, which are approved and recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) by the WHO (World Health Organization).
Benefits and Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
The Chinese education system is one of the largest education systems in the world. It has a long history of providing education for years. For the past several years, China has been serving international students at increasing rates.
- The medium of courses in the English language (except bilingual universities).
- The government owns many universities in China like Qingdao University (QUD) for MBBS courses.
- No entrance exam is required to get MBBS admission in China.
- There is no capitation fee is charged by international students.
- The tuition fee at Chinese medical universities like Qingdao University (QUD) is very low.
- The cost of living in China for international students is very low.
- Most of the universities in China like Qingdao University (QUD) are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Students are eligible for the MCI (Medical Council of India) exit exam namely the NEXT (National Exit Test) exam.
- Universities like Qingdao University (QUD) of China are also recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Students are eligible from USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) from the USA and PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board) from the UK.
Also Read – 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Coconut Oil
List of Top 10 Medical Universities for MBBS in China
- China Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- North Sichuan Medical University
- Kunming Medical University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Fujian Medical University
- Shandong University
China also has a number of seats reserved for students from different countries. Therefore, not all students will be enrolled from India or Pakistan. Instead, students from all over the world, as well as Americans are coming to study MBBS in China. Thus, you will find students from different countries, from different religions, and from different cultural backgrounds. This cultural environment helps not only in learning but also ensures that the student learns to interact with people from other backgrounds.
Also Read – Download Happy Wheels Full Version Free For Mac
- World-Class Infrastructure
The infrastructure offered at medical universities like Qingdao University (QUD) in China is one of the top in the world. Universities like Qingdao University (QUD) are widespread in large areas of land, with their respective hospitals. Classrooms and laboratories are also equipped with state-of-the-art technology, as well as a projector and whiteboard. In fact, it is difficult to imagine the same level of infrastructure in any other country in the world.
- Globally Recognized Degree
The MBBS or BDS degree obtained by a student in China is recognized worldwide. Therefore, students will always have the option of staying in any other country in the world. That said students will need to take the country’s license exams. For example, after returning to India, a student needs to take NEXT (National Exit Exam) before starting to practice as a doctor.
- Affordable and Ease of Admission
The cost of studying MBBS in China is very cheap. Tuition fees vary from different universities like Qingdao University (QUD) however, most are cheaper than studying MBBS in a private college in India. The enrollment process is also very simple and straightforward. Students are not required to take an entrance test or make significant contributions to register.
- Safe and Secure Society
China is a country of peace and social harmony and good security. China uses state-of-the-art technology to monitor criminal activities and ensure the safety and security of residents as well as international students living in China. The government is also taking special care to provide international students with a secure education and living environment.
The MCI (Medical Council of India) has also published another list of more than 214 universities like Qingdao University (QUD) that teach bilinguals (partly in the English language and in the Chinese language). The fees in bilingual medical universities like Qingdao University (QUD) are very low compared to fees for intermediate English programs. You can find a list of bilingual universities like Qingdao University (QUD) on the MCI (Medical Council of India) website. Studying at a bilingual university like Qingdao University (QUD) in China is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India). However, it is difficult because of the language barrier. So, make a good decision when you intend to take medical studies in China.